应用物理系统是有经验的电气和机械工程师，在油田应用中的具体经验总是很感兴趣, 传感器 (magnetometers and accelerometers) and high temperature, high vibration electro-mechanical systems and high end assemblers with experience in high temperature solder assembly and complex calibration procedures.
如果你没有看到，此时适合你技能的机会, 按照我们的网页上 LinkedIn 通知任何新的贴子.
测试, 故障排除, 和修理电子产品及零件. 适用的电子原理知识在确定设备故障和恢复设备操作技能的应用. Provides skilled electrical/electronic and mechanical to support Service/Repair Department.
- 故障排除和修理电子设备，包括但不限于定向仪传感器, gamma sensors, programmable modules, power supplies, magnetometers, current meters, 和类似设备.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown, also in line with OSHA requirements.
- Maintains performance and repair records for further analysis.
- Performs other similar duties as required.
- 2 多年的电子和机械组件成熟的经验是必需的，有能力在这些方面表现出较高的水平.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced repair/service environment.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/ electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes (oscilloscopes, signal generators, RMS multi-meters, etc.).
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, and especially must be able to interface and communicate with service coordinator in order to assist with repairs and troubleshooting.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
- Computer experience/operation is necessary.
- Ability to lift/turn up to 30 磅不断高达 80% working time.
Associate of Science two-year technical degree in Electrical Engineering or in similar field of technology or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Applied Physics Systems is an EEO employer.
Mountain View, 例如. 94043